simple me

Saturday, November 28, 2009

handphone

I thought I lost my handphone at JB airport but it was a false alarm. However, I actually lost

my handphone and discovered it 2 hours later while back in PJ the next day.

The drawback in this loss was that I lost so many handphone numbers. The old way of

recording telephone numbers onto a book should be practised, I learn that now.


I am nobody important but I felt as if I am "contacless" without a handphone. I have not

developed the "sms" syndrome so my fingers did not feel itchy...but there was this

restlessness that I dont have my "security blanket" with me.


On reflection, I am so glad that God always knows my contact number and does not ask me to leave a message when I do call on Him. And that I am

able to call upon Him any time , anywhere. What a glorious thought,huh?


Ps 145v 18 " The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home