simple me

Friday, December 04, 2009

Rubbish

I was driving along this narrow road. Suddenly I saw a garbage truck coming slowly towards

me in the opposite direction. I pulled along my side of the road, waiting for it to pass. It took some

time, as it made stops along the road to collect the rubbish thrown out by the residents.

MY spirit ministered to me at the scene before me. Every day, I am bombarded my lots of

media messages or words and pictures either conveyed by individuals or the masses. What do

I do with them.? I can choose to clutter my mind with them or reject them.I can allow them

to influence me or otherwise. Eg, most advertisements pander to the human instinct that

to "belong", one must possess that gadget or to live out a certain lifestyle guarantees

"happiness"?

Philippians 3 v8

" What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ"



Reflection: What was ONE thing in your life which you can consider as rubbish now that you have gained Christ?

1 Comments:

  • Good day !.
    You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://uzevewil.100freemb.com/fovyner.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home